Please wait ! Updating pricing & availability
DuPont Tyvek 400 TY127S Protective Coverall with Hood, Disposable, Elastic Cuff, White, 2XL (Pack of 25), 2X-Large
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle
- Tyvek garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont
Tyvek garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Tyvek fabric offers an inherent barrier to small size particles. Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. Tyvek fabric's durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion. Applications include: lead and asbestos abatement/remedation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up.