Bolbove i'Pet® Ultra Soft and Absorbent Microfiber Chenille Towel with Hand Pockets Dog/Cat Bath Cloth & Bathing Absorbing Fast-Dry Quick Drying No "Wet Doggy" Smell Also Recommended for Hair Drying Towel (Pink) Item Sku: SKUB00U6CWZQO Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
This Microfiber Chenille Towel is made of 80% Polyester and 20% Chinlon. Size about 21.6x7.8 inches. Ultra soft and gentle towel, it absorbs more water and dirt than a typical towel, dries faster, and remains bacteria and odor-free. The Chenille towel is 5 times more absorbent than regular cotton towels. The material is exceptionally durable and goes right in the washer and dryer.
Very absorbent and thirty, quick drying and no "wet doggy" smell. First choice of animal lovers both for pets and for human hair. BTW, highly recommend you also get one for yourself to dry your hair
Super absorbent/Machine washable/Fast drying and long lasting
Soft, yet versatile the towel are made with ultra-absorbent long chenille micro fibers that increase the surface area acting as a magnet for liquids.
Convenient hand pockets design for underbelly drying
Amazing Microfiber Towel Drys Your furry friends
What can be a proper bath towel for pets as their daily essential supplies? It must meet the following three points:
1. Dry quickly, which is able to absorb water, dry fur and spend less time.
2. Easy to clean and germ-free. Cleaning towels must be very simple and easy. Be free to dry your towel under the sunshine. After all, sunshine is the most powerful antiseptic tool.
3. Convenient to carry. It must be proper size and light weight. Sometimes going out or going to pet stores, you do not need to worry about taking up too much stuff in the bag. Going out is not a kind of burden!
Compared to the following 3 kinds of towels: 1. Traditional cotton towel even with good water imbibition, but usually in a small size, it gets wet easily and cannot really "dry"!
2. Big towel is easy to get dirty and needs hand washing, tired!
3. Synthetic chamois towel, easy to carry, but not easy to clean. It gets hard in the sun after washing and affects its water imbibition. With long-term in water, it encourages the growth of bacteria and will reduce water imbibition for long period use.
If there is no one towel can be Super absorbent/Machine washable/Fast drying and Long lasting like This Microfiber Chenille Towel, we will spend more TIME and energy on blowing hair and drying pets. TIME IS MONEY!